Calls cost 7p per minute plus your operator’s access charge.
BT Sport Contact Number: Call Today for this Unmissable Sports TV Package
August 2013 saw the launch of BT’s 3 brand new sports channels: BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2 and ESPN. Until recently, Sky had dominated the sport TV market however BT have launched television warfare by gaining the right to air 38 of the biggest Barclay Premier league games. An added bonus for BT Broadband customers is that as an existing subscriber with 12 months or more left on your contact, you’ll get it all for free. Want to know how to sign up? Call the BT Sport Contact Number on 0843 515 8464, or read on for more information.
When you call the BT Sport Contact Number you will be given two options to choose from. Using your keypad, select from the following options:
- Press 1 to subscribe to any BT Sports package
- Press 2 for any other query
If you decide not to make a selection, your call will be connected directly to a member of the customer services team.
How can I watch BT Sport?
There are currently three ways that you can tune in to any of BT’s new channels:
- BT TV: As a BT broadband customer you get all of the BT digital TV channels with BT TV plus your BT infinity fibre broadband connection. If you’re not in an area where you can currently register for fibre-optic broadband then you can still select one of the other options.
- BT Sport App or Online Player: Providing you have signed up or are willing to register for BT Broadband, you can download the app onto your portable device such as iPhone, laptop or Mac. You can then watch any of the 3 sports channels absolutely free.
- Sky Digital: Surprisingly, you can watch BT Sport on your existing Sky TV subscription. You don’t have to be a BT customer however if you sign up for BT Broadband then you’ll get BT Sport absolutely free.
To add BT Sport via Sky, BT TV or using the app simply call the BT Sport Contact Number to register. We are not affiliated in any way with BT or BT Sport and other contact numbers may be freely available within the public domain.
How do I get BT Sport?
- If you’re an existing BT Broadband customer with 12 months or more remaining on your contract, you can sign up for free today.
- If are not yet a BT Broadband customer or you have less than 12 months remaining, simply sign up for a new BT Broadband package to be eligible. With the great value packages, BT are sure to have a broadband or fibre broadband package to suit your needs.
- Call the BT Sport Telephone Number to opt in, or to connect with a customer service agent who can sign you up for a package.